Helen Domleo Jewellery - Organically inspired contemporary jewellery, inspired by nature, made to last....





I am a South African jeweller living a predominantly outdoor life in Nottinghamshire. Inspiration for my jewellery comes from pods, leaves and other natural objects around me, from my earlier work in the African bush, and travels around South East Asia.

I form and shape each piece, patterning the surfaces using hammers and other tools. Patterns can be imprinted, using a rolling mill, with a selection of fabrics, leaves or other fibres, or by hammering and stamping, to create rich textures. I add colour by using copper, brass and beads from natural materials or glass.

If you would like any more information please contact her at hdomleo@yahoo.com or
on 0115 939 9644

Visit my website for more information