Kiddy Cook


Hi,

My name is Gerry Carnell, franchise owner of Kiddycook for Nottingham postcodes NG1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 14.

One of my earliest memories is standing on a chair in the kitchen with my mother as she taught me to make scones from scratch, and then the unrivalled pleasure of tucking into my hard earned piece of jammy, creamy heaven! A passion for cooking and food has been with me ever since.

Now I am a Mother myself, being able to watch my son’s excitement and wonder as he discovers new foods for the first time is wonderful. It would be a great privilege for me to share this passion with your child, introducing them to new tastes, textures and techniques whilst developing skills that they will use for the rest of their life. Your child will experience the fun and excitement of creating in the kitchen and achieve a sense of accomplishment whilst growing in confidence and ability - and the best bit is you don't have to do any of the washing up! Please contact me to book a session or party, and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!