Bright and Beautiful

 "We are an eco- friendly house keeping and domestic cleaning business including cleaning, tidying, laundry, ironing. We are based in West Bridgford but service all of Nottingham.  Launched in September last year. 

I have gone from being a full time career woman, to full time mum. Now my boys are older, I wanted to do something for myself so I have launched my own business. When I was working, and then when I was at home with 2 little children, I was constantly let down by the various domestic cleaning services on offer.

Life is stressful enough trying get every day tasks done without then needing to worry about your home.  So this is the area I decided to set up my business in, as I have first hand experience of the day to day stresses the majority of my clients are going through. And so that is what we do, we are here to help alleviate some of that stress. 

My main goals in business:
- To provide a good place of employment for the whole of my team (many cleaning agencies hire people on a self employed basis where they have to fund their own transport, get no holiday or sick pay.
- I am passionate about eco-friendly products. Lots of the standard cleaning products contain carcinogens that have cancer risks associated with them. Aiming to get as many of my supplies sourced locally as I can so I can help   reduce the carbon foot print as well as helping the local economy.
- To be the best at what we do.     

If you like us to help you and your household, please contact me:


sarah.cox@brightandbeautifulhome.com 
07872 594172 
West Bridgford